2011 Family Video

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We know... its been forever

Life can get so crazy! We have way more to update then I can tackle right now... but to fill you in a little:
Peyton turned 1!!! We feel so blessed to have him in our family. He makes us smile everyday. It is amazing to watch little ones grow. Pictures of his Bday to follow in another post.
Also, we have moved! At some point maybe we'll post on that as well-- but for now I'll leave it at Dylan and Peyton LOVE having a backyard- Unfortunately the weather has only cooperated in letting them have a few days to enjoy it.

Now for the good stuff. I love my kids! Yesterday we were all in the car and PJ and I were talking about my previous boss. Dylan wanted to join the conversation and asked if... she was "wicked". I tried to soften it and told him that she just doesn't have a very good heart-- we thought she did... but she hadn't made the best choices. He then thought for a minute and said... "I think the best thing to call her is... Lamanite." Seriously, you'd have to know the whole story to truly get how cute that is... but what a sweetheart! I love how thoughtful he is... but also that he is implenting what he has learned from reading the Book of Mormon. I thought it was too cute not to share.

No comments: