2011 Family Video

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ryan Shupe


I think it was 8 years ago that I heard Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband for the first time. It has been so much fun to watch them "make it big". I even have PJ listening to and enjoying their bluegrass/pop sound. He is actually really impressed by them, which to those of you who know him- means a lot! They were here last year at the Triple Door and we missed it, so I was excited that they were in town and playing for FREE :) We brought the boys and they loved it. Mostly they loved playing in the dirt, but they also love the music (they know it well). We stuck around after the show and got a picture with the band. We also enjoyed running into old friends at the show. It was great to visit and catch up.








3 comments:

Em said...

Hey we went to a free concert of thiers this summer also. it was so fun. they really have a great sound and I too loved the fact that it was free and at a park for the kids to play at. YOU LOOK GREAT also!!

Tara said...

hi!!! so good to see what you guys have been up to! we've been thinking about you and want to meet up at a park soon! missing ya!

PeavoyMom said...

PJ just gave me your blog address and I thought I'd check it out. Your family is darling, and so is your blog. You are stunningly beautiful and the cakes you make are amaizing.
Kym