2011 Family Video

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Seattle Science Center (July)

We surprised the boys with a trip to the Seattle Science Center. We got them up in the morning and told them we had a surprise, but couldn't tell them where we were going. They were really excited, but even more excited when they found out we were going to walk to the bus stop and take the city bus. I am always a little surprised how much they LOVE the city bus.
Here they are waiting for the bus...

It was fun to see the Science Center through the boys eyes.
I always love the butterfly house-- and this visit we got up close and personal with a butterfly. Dylan would have preferred to view them from a distance, but recovered once I had the butterfly off of him and onto me.

PJ and I were exhausted by the time we left, I think the boys would have been happy to stay longer, but luckily we had a super cool bus ride to convince them it was time to go.
We really did have a great time, but I confirmed that the Everett Children's museum is really the best place around for my kids at their ages right now :)

2 comments:

Myrnie said...

That looks awesome! Poor Dylan... he looks so sad!

pianogirl said...

They are growing up for sure... How adorable! I love the sunglasses. We love the butterfly exhibit.