2011 Family Video

Monday, December 24, 2007

The start of some wonderful traditions

This year for Christmas Eve, we did a couple of really fun things. We went to PJ's sister's house, where we all got to open some presents. It was fun to see all of PJ's family while they opened their gifts. After that, we spent the evening in Downtown Seattle. We bought a Carmel Apple Spice from Starbucks (great apple cider that we recommend to anyone), and went to Pacific Place. Every night at 6:00, it snows inside the mall. We watched it snow, and Dylan said it was a wish come true. We thought is was all the snow we would see, but that comes later. Then, we took a horse-drawn carriage ride though the city. It was wonderful to see the lights and then enjoy the decorations. Seattle during the holidays is truly a beautiful sight. Dylan and Peyton both slept through the carriage ride, which gave Rachell and I a chance to spend some time enjoying each other. Once we were home, we drank hot chocolate, lit a fire, and watched the Polar Express. It was a great evening, which inspired in us some of the Christmas spirit that had been forgotten. Christmas Day was just as amazing. We had our Christmas wish come true with some afternoon snow. We spent the afternoon at Rachell's parents house, opening presents and eating food. Overall, this was an amazing Christmas. Check the pictures below...

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

7 comments:

emily said...

your Mommy and Poppy Productions are SO great! i'm almost in tears by the end! Traditions are GREAT!! they make for fantastic memories!

ashley lurline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley lurline said...

PJ
We just recieved you card in the mail and I wanted to send you some CD's that I recorded. I wasn't sure of your address. Could you email me back at: reesaspieces3@aol.com
It was great to hear from you and your beautiful wife and 2 boys.
Love, Sister Reesa James

kenders said...

Hey! Saw your Christmas card at my parents. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well. We'd love to catch up with you guys. Our blog is seymourisms.blogspot.com. I think I may have invited you a while ago, but I can't remember. So email me if you don't have it. (kenders@gmail.com) It's the easiest way to keep up with us. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Kendra and Joseph Seymour :)

Lindsey said...

truley there is nothing better in this world that starbucks carmel apple cider. My roommate and I have even got cleaver and made it at home....just dump the ice cream sauce and whipcream in your cider and call it, almost as good!! glad you had a great christmas!

Em said...

Holy Cow, your boys are soo stinken' cute. it has been so fun to keep up with you and your life. I love your blog, it is very fun. thanks for everything, hope all is well.
love Emily (salmon) Kinghorn

Carson and Kandi Lee said...

Well I was on Mike Galbraith's blog and saw you and Chip's links, I had to see them. What a fun blog you guys have, it's got pictures, videos and music etc. I love it! Your boys are so cute and Peyton is sure growing up fast. And your wife is so beautiful. She seems like a really good mom. Well we have a blog too. It's carsonkandimadison.blogspot.com. It's fun to see how old friends are doing and where they are in life. Do you know anything about Ben Carlton? I didn't see any link for him in any of your, Chip or Mike's blogs. Oh well. Hey if you have Mike's email address have him forward you an email I sent around. Or maybe you already know. Anyway, great blog. ~Kandi~