2011 Family Video

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Does it get any sweeter?

The other day Peyton had a pen and was about to draw on one of our doors. I looked at him and said, "No, No Peyton... we don't draw on doors... that isn't paper". My 11month old looked at me and dropped the pen and signed "sorry". I picked him up and gave him the biggest love... too cute.

Dylan tells me all the time... "Mommy, I appreciate everything you do for me." He is so amazing at expressing himself and wise beyond his three years. I love how he tells everyone with his three fingers up that he is "free".

3 comments:

kenders said...

That is too cute! You guys are raising them well. :)

emily said...

they really are so darling! you're raising some fantastic little guys!

Jessica Kettle said...

Hey! Long time no see! It was so nice to hear from you. Your family is so adorable! I can't believe you have two boys! How fun. I will definitely be stopping by your blog more often now that I know you have one!