2011 Family Video

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dylan's First Bike Ride


So, I found a crazy deal on a training wheel bike for Dylan and couldn't pass it up. We told him that it was part of his birthday... but that we wanted him to be able to enjoy it during the summer. He was sooo excited for his surprise! The only problem ended up being that for the next week he kept asking if I had another surprise for him :)







We let him ride it in the house for a day before we took it outside for the first time. He rode like a champ and has since taken it to the park a few times and he just took it for his longest ride this weekend at Lake Chelan.

3 comments:

Myrnie said...

Way to go, Dylan! He sure looks happy :)

Hope you guys had fun in Chelan! My family started making annual trips there a few summers ago- such a fun place!

Anna R said...

Oh Rachell!

I wish I had known you were looking for a bike...We've been looking for someone to give Tyler's old bike to (it doesn't look old, he's just outgrown it).

PJ and Rachell said...

Myrnie- We had a great time in Chelan... that reminds me, I still need to post pictures from our trip :)

Lisa, Dylan would have loved Tyler's bike... he is still in the stage where he thinks it is great to get 2nd hand things from his friends and family. I'm sure he will reach a point where he cares, but until then :) He actually just got a pair of shoes from one of our friends and he thought it was so cool that he could wear Caden's old shoes.