2011 Family Video

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Everett Children's Museum



We had some friends invite us to join them for a free night at Everett Children's Museum. I was a little hesitant to go, I wasn't sure if the potential crazy crowds would be worth it. But I have to say, the boys LOVED it. It is one of the best children's museums I have been too. It was definitely crazy... but since the boys didn't mind I decided to jump in and have fun with them.

PJ was right again... he convinced me it would be worth going, and I am totally glad we did. Dylan keeps asking when we'll go again.

2 comments:

Anna R said...

Glad you had fun there!
We've had a membership for years now and we love it!

You should come up sometime this summer and go with us (we have guest passes!).

We love going on Saturday mornings during the "members only" hour...when its not as crowded...but we can't bring any guests then.

PJ and Rachell said...

We would love to go with you guys sometime. I was looking into getting the passes, I don't know if we would use it enough to make it worth it right now. Do all of the kids still enjoy it, or are they starting to outgrow it?

I think if we lived closer I would get a membership for sure. Is it a lot less crowded when it isn't the free night?