2011 Family Video

Friday, June 26, 2009

Snoqualmie Falls



Okay, so I am going to attempt a little catch up :) May 16th PJ and I took the boys to Snoqualmie Falls. They were amazing, they both pretty much walked the entire trail on their own. In fact at times they insisted on walking over being held. There were a few moments where they let us put them on our shoulders, but they were definitely pulling the independent card :) I had forgotten how steep the climb down to the water is once you get to the end of the trail, so I spoiled Dylan and PJ's fun because I didn't want to try and climb the rocks w/ Peyton and have an accident. I told PJ that he could take Dylan down and Peyton and I would just hang out, but he didn't want to leave us behind. So sweet :) Dylan was definitely disappointed and we promised to make it up to him next time. We had a great time, it was so refreshing to get out together as a family and enjoy some of the amazing things that the Northwest has to offer. We are going to have to take the boys on more little hikes like this... any suggestions?

No comments: