2011 Family Video

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Canoeing at UW- Sept 09



We spent the morning at the zoo with some great friends and then headed over to UW to take to boys canoeing. We had been talking about doing it for weeks, but hadn't been able to find the time. It was drizzling at the zoo and we thought we were going to have to wait on canoeing, but the clouds parted and the sunshine appeared, so we decided it was now or never. The boys were tickled that we were going and insisted on helping row. It was really cute to watch them try, and they would want to row all by themselves... which resulted in a few circles. But, a good time for all.


So, since I am including this picture of PJ (which I totally set up and made sure you could see the "W" - since he is a husky) I decided I better throw this one in of me to, otherwise I might get in trouble :) As a little tip, you might want to bring a towel or two to sit on or just to wipe down the seats... unless you plan on getting a little wet.

No comments: